World Class Driving School Collingwood Ontario is Please to announce our E-Learning MTO Approved Beginner Driver Education Course April 2020 Launching
Virtual Classroom 20 hours online and 10 hours of Home work units + 10 hours of In Car lessons ( Once we get back to full operational status) Start your Drivers Ed
Now and then you can start Driving ASAP pending the CONVID-19
MTO BDE COURSE PROVIDER
Our exclusive BDE MTO Approved E-Learning Course will be teaching the following via our e-learning portal system.
How does our e-learning work?
This Course is all digital and is the same as our traditional classroom however e-learning is offered from anywhere you wish to study either at home, office, work or school.
What will I be learning as a Student of World Class Driving School Collingwood ?
You will have 20 hours of e-learning and 10 hours of home work all done from the comfort of your own learning space.
Once you successfully complete the e-learning course you will then be sent a in car schedule to undertake 10 hours of private in car lessons.
The following is our breakdown of sessions via e-Learning.
This module will includes:
1. Our course code of conduct
2. Course introduction
Session 1 RULES OF THE ROAD
1. Importance of traffic laws and regulations
2. Traffic control devices
Session 2 The VEHICLE AND ITS COMPONENTS
1. Basic Vehicle components
2. Pre-Trip checks circle checks
1. Safe and responsible vehicle control
2. Safe and responsible handling of the vehicle under various conditions
3. Collision avoidance and basic manoeuvres
4. Principles of skid control and slide control
Session 4 DRIVER BEHAVIOUR
1. Adjusting driving behaviour for different driving conditions
2. Control over emotions
3. Positive driving attitudes and behaviours
4. Responsible and informed decision marking
Session 5 RESPECT AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Safe and responsible response to emergency situations
2. Leadership in promoting safe driving
3. Environmentally conscious and efficient driving behaviour
4. Lifelong learning approach to driving
5. Module quiz
Session 6 SHARING THE ROAD
1. Co-operative driving
2. Appropriate communication with other road users
Session 7 ATTENTION
1. Safe and responsible actions related to impaired driving
2. Distracted Driving
3. Managing attention
Session 8 PERCEPTION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
1. Safe and proper observation skills
2. Accurate perception of personal limits, abilities and risk tolerance
3. Accurate risk perception
4. Recognition and avoidance of common collision situations
5. Potential hazards of driving and effective responses
6. Effective decision marking to ensure safe driving
7. Driving actions to minimize risk
The exam is a total of 35 questions and you must obtain a 70% or higher score to pass the course as per the BDE MTO Standards. You have 3 attempts to pass the final exam.
Package 1 Learning at your own pace online completion with 90 days + 10 Hours of Private in car lessons 1:1 One Teacher and 1 Student in our own Driving School Car MTO Approved car with dual brake.
Package 2 Learning at your own pace online completion within 90 days + 5 x 2 hour private express lessons in our school car MTO Approved car with Dual brake. This package includes the use of our school car for your road test and the pre warm up lesson the day before your scheduled testing in Collingwood Ontario.
Click on the link below to purchase your package. NOTE: you must upload your current Ontario Drivers Licence Photo for the MTO RUS Certification process
Our e-Learning Courses all are BDE MTO Approved and we issue your Drivers Licence History report for your records. Upon successful completion of the Digital e-Learning and completion of the in car lessons you will be issued a digital certification that you will be able to request at any Service Ontario Centre for a cost of $12.00.
"Super beneficial driving course ! Roman was absolutely fantastic! Feel very confident behind the wheel."
- Its Klara
"I was super unsure of myself and my abilities but working with World Class Driving help me pass my G2 and give me the confidence and experience I needed. Highly recommended for everyone needing to learn to drive."
- Kyla Robinson
"Very good and helpful instructor, good learning atmosphere. Overall the perfect school to learn how to drive safely and pass your G2 Test"
- Emma Martin
World lass Driving School Collingwood / World Class Digital Driving School was founded on the believer that every student has the ability to learn regardless of their backgrounds and or incomes.
Our Company provides popup workshops that are instructed by certified instructor.
We offer MTO BDE Digital Online Courses and In Classroom Courses
World Class Driving School Collingwood
Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
Copyright World Class Driving School Collingwood.
All Rights Reserved.
World Class Digital Driving School Collingwood has transformed into a
MTO BDE Approved Digital Learning School.
Our Courses are now offered
On-line followed by In Car Private lessons.
We will still offer tradional in Classroom Sessions once the CONVID-19 is passed.